Throughout the winter, we host themed evening events on Fridays at the Guardhouse Cafe on Berry Head. These evenings are typically a 3-course homemade meal, plus tea and coffee, for a reasonable price, in the friendly and unique setting of the Guardhouse. What a great way to start the weekend!
We are delighted to announce the next few evenings:
- Friday, Febuary 22nd: Curry Night
- A 4-course meal featuring Stacey’s favourite Indian and Thai starters, curries and desserts. It looks amazing! £27.50 per person.
- Friday, March 1st: Fish Friday, featuring Brixham Mussels and Prosecco
- Prosecco on arrival, followed by moules-frites and homemade desserts. £20 per person.
- Friday, March 8th: Fairtrade Dinner
- This week is Fairtrade Week and our meal will be made of as many fairtrade ingredients as possible! Have a delicious 3-course meal and know you’re supporting farmers with proper prices for their goods. £25 per person.
- Friday, March 15th: St Patrick’s Day
- A couple of days early… but that would never stop the Irish! Menu and pricing coming soon.
Berry Head gets dark at night, so we’d recommend you bring a torch. But the slightly eerie walk up through the fort gates in the dark adds an element of excitement and magic to the evening which you won’t get if you eat out in town!