Our Friends in Brixham
We are lucky to be based in an amazing part of the UK with many great companies. We can highly recommend all of these local businesses:
Restaurants & Cafés
- Millie & Me – fantastic coffee in an intimate, friendly café in Brixham
- Port Espresso – perhaps Brixham’s best latte art?
- The West Country Deli – great coffee, light meals and a range of amazing delicatessen delights on Brixham’s Fore Street
- Beamers – fabulous fish restaurant on Brixham’s quayside
- Bistro 46 – tasty, reasonably priced food
- The Pepper Shack – Carribean flavours and the best cocktails outside of Berry Head!
- Landscove – our local holiday park, with cabins and caravans to rent or buy. Very convenient for walking to the Guardhouse for breakfast!
- Harbour Lights – luxury holiday apartments by Brixham Breakwater
- Sea Tang – friendly bed and breakfast by Brixham Breakwater
- Beacon House – Brixham’s top-rated B&B according to TripAdvisor with lovely hosts
- Harbour View – smart simple B&B overlooking Brixham’s inner harbour
- Brixham Holiday Homes – Charming holiday apartments & cottages with sea views
- Berry Head Hotel – in a fabulous location below Berry Head
- Raddicombe Lodge – B&B just outside Brixham, with sea views and great walks
For those staying further afield there is a wide range of accommodation to suit all budgets and desires. Here are a few of our friends:
- Parkdean Holidays (Torquay) – mobile home and camping experts all over the country. They are kind enough to feature us in their list of the ‘best places to eat in Devon‘.
- Higher Wiscombe – dog-friendly self-catering barns in East Devon. Winners of “best holiday cottages” and “best dog-friendly accommodation” at the Devon tourism awards in 2015.
During your stay
A lot more information can be found on the Visit Brixham website
- Hobb Nobbs – gifts and quirky items, and also the home of Brixham’s Tourist Information on the quayside
- Fairalls – top quality and top value grocer on Brixham’s Fore Street
- Stefan’s Quality Fish – our favourite fishmonger, and supplier for many of our themed evening meals
- The Golden Hind – step back in time aboard a replica of Francis Drake’s famous ship, with pirates on deck and a fascinating museum inside. Be amazed by just how cramped the living conditions were onboard a Tudor galleon!
- After visiting us, why not visit some of the other best locations for a Cream Tea in Devon? This page by Devon Heaven Hampers is a good list to start you off!
Berry Head’s friends
The beauty of Berry Head owes a great deal to two organisations who devote hours of their time to looking after and improving the nature reserve. Please help us to support them.
- Torbay Coast & Countryside Trust
- Friends of Berry Head