As July arrives we have an exciting series of evenings in the pipeline. Our relaxed restaurant evenings, led by our new head chef Martin, promise a blend of quality home-cooked food, friendly relaxed service and the stunning setting of Berry Head. What a great way to start the weekend!
- Friday 6th: Mussels evening
- A choice of two mussel and one scallop dish, using local produce of course. Preceeded by a glass of prosecco in the sunshine and followed by a choice of dessert and tea or coffee.
- 6:30-9:15pm, £20 per person.
- Friday 13th: French / Greek Fusion
- An exciting 3-course menu combining classic French and Greek dishes.
- 6:30-9:15pm, £25 per person.
- Wednesday 18th: Steak evening
- A delicious steak meal with vegetables, jacket potato and a choice of sauces. Dessert and tea or coffee included.
- 6:30-9pm, £22.50 per person.
- Friday 20th: Italian Regions: Campania
- Lucy makes a rare return to our evenings with one of her favourite Italian regions: Campania (the area around Naples and Amalfi). Brixham Fish and lemons feature in an authentic 4-course meal from the region.
- The evening starts with a presentation from Lucy about the food, wine and history of this region, after which the four course set menu is served.
- 6:30-9pm, £30 per person.
- Friday 27th: Mexican evening
- Details to be confirmed!
Advance booking is essential and we require a £5 deposit per person to reserve your spaces. Please book by emailing email@example.com, or in the café.
We can cater for most dietary requirements, but please let us know at the time of booking.
Please be aware that due to a colony of rare Greater Horseshoe Bats which live near the café, we need to end the evenings promptly before sunset – between 9pm and 9:15pm depending on the date.